Saint Lucia Dream Wedding Giveaway
Submissions end January 31, 2022 at 12:00AM EST
Enter to win the getaway of your dreams for you and your special someone! Saint Lucia was named the “World’s Leading Honeymoon Destination” by World Travel Awards nine times for a very good reason. And The Harbor Club in Saint Lucia wants to give you the opportunity to experience the most romantic getaway of your dreams!
Enter to win a 5-day/4-night stay at the Harbor Club, Curio Collection by Hilton. You’ll stay in a swim-up room with private patio with butler service and all the below inclusions:
Round Trip Airfare for Two to SLU for the wedding couple
- Private Car – Enjoy the scenery in comfort as you are whisked away to your retreat.
- Sunset Cruise – Nothing sets the tone like a Saint Lucia Sunset aboard our guest cruise.
- Romantic private dinner – Intimate setting for two at 14° North Asian fusion restaurant.
- Couple’s massage – Rejuvenate your mind and relax your body in THE SPA.
- Beach picnic – Sand and Sun is yours to enjoy as we pick the perfect spot for you.
- Complimentary ballroom for ceremony and reception for 4 hours
- Complimentary wedding setup & décor
- Complimentary Reception for your first 26 guests
- Breakfast in bed the morning after the big day
How to Enter
- Like our Giveaway post on Instagram
- Tag 3 friends
- Follow @kingofbayst and @theharborclub on Instagram
- Submit an email explaining why you should be considered to DreamWeddingGiveaway@TheHarborClub.com by January 31, 2022 and include your Instagram handle
- Top 50 eligible submissions will receive a DM with a link/email to submit a 60-second video on why they should win
Instill the saint lucia dream wedding experience
Terms and Conditions
- No purchase necessary
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Meta.
- Giveaway period: January 18, 2022 – February 14, 2022
- Must follow exact steps in ‘How to Enter’ section to participate
- One lucky couple will be chosen
- 60-second video submission is required for eligibility
- Must reside in United States and Canada to participate