Are there any special requirements for travelers coming to the area?
- Please visit the Saint Lucia Tourism Authority website for information on mandatory entry requirements. https://www.stlucia.org/en/covid-19/
Are face coverings and social distancing required?
- Yes, guests are required to wear face masks and maintain six feet of physical distance while in an indoor space and when interacting with Harbor Club hotel staff and other guests.
What additional steps are you taking to protect guests?
- The health and safety of our guests and staff is our top priority. Learn more about the specific steps we are taking to provide a safe and relaxing stay through Hilton’s CleanStay program.
- For your convenience, we have planned to have a doctor on property Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 8AM to 9AM to administer a Rapid Antigen test for $65, which is now required for guests returning to the United States. For guests visiting us from other destinations requiring a $165 PCR test, our staff can assist with making those arrangements.
Are all amenities and services available?
- The Hotel offers many services and amenities now available for you to enjoy. This includes The Spa at Harbor Club, The Gym at Harbor Club, four swimming pools and the swim-up Pool Bar, and five food and beverage options including, Julia’s, 14 North, 7th Heaven, Dockside Pizzeria and the Harbor Bar.
Is housekeeping service available?
- Yes, housekeeping service will be provided every other day. In compliance with social distancing guidelines and for your safety, we ask guests not to be present in the room during service
NO-WORRY TRAVEL DATES
What is the resort’s cancellation policy?
- With the present uncertain time, we understand the need to be flexible, so we are currently committed to allow a 24-Hour cancelation. Please contact reservations for further questions.